I have been using Yugma for a while but recently had some problem, like many other, when upgrading to Yugma v3. My understanding is that when you go to the Yugma home page and click on start a session, the site checks through an applet if you have Yugma already installed:
- If Yugma is installed, it starts it.
- Otherwise it asks you to download the Yugma installer.
- Download Yugma SE. This is still based on Yugma v2, and installs just fine.
- Start Yuma SE, login into Yugma, make sure that everything works as expected.
- Download the Yugma Mac Installer. (Thanks Erik for the link!) (If you are on Windows, you need the Yugma Windows Installer instead.)
- Run the installer. At the end it will complain about a missing client.properties. Acknowledge; this will exit Yugma.
- Copy the file
- Now start
/Applications/Yugma.app. If everything works, you're back in business!